My Advenures Toward Teaching!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Professor Letter vs. Friend Letter

Hello Professor Josie,

This past weekend was actually quite enjoyable for me. Friday I had to work at the Bernhard Center Bookstore for half of the day, but afterward I went with two of my friends (Ashley and Carolyn) to Grand Rapids on a shopping trip. Of course, the main point of the trip was so Carolyn could pick up her skis that her mother bought her for Christmas, but we ended up having a great time. I found a great new coat for winter time, which I've been wearing everyday since, and we all found new outfits for the upcoming holidays. When we finally got back to Kalamazoo we were all exhausted. Deciding to simply head in for the night, we made plans for the rest of the weekend as well.

On Saturday, I spent most of my day cooking and baking. In the morning I made pancakes for myself and Carloyn (who came over to help with my baking) and we watched a lot of Grey's Anatomy on DVD. Later, we made Rice Krispie Treats, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Sugar Cookies for me to bring to my Religions class on Monday. And, after watching more Grey's Anatomy, we made Spaghetti for dinner. It was a nice, calm night that was just great for relaxing and enjoying tastey food and some Grey's.

Then, on Sunday I took Ashley and Carolyn back home with me to the Birch Run Prime Outlets and Frankenmuth's Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland (which is the world's largest Christmas store in the world). Literally, we spent the entire day shopping and searching for gifts and Christmas decorations. Though, we left somewhat early to get back to Kalamazoo in time to watch The Wizard of Oz on TBS, it was still a great time.

Thank you for letting me share my experiences with you. I hope your weekend was just as enjoyable.

Amanda Valley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

What's up dude?? Not to much goin' on here. I am SoooOOOooo frickin' tired...I had a crazy busy weekend. I went shopping twice (!!) with Ashley and Carolyn this weekend, first in Grand Rapids friday night and back home on Sunday morning. I never would have though I'd be taking people back home to go shopping...I hate the Outlets. HORRIBLE DRIVER!!!! Frickin' tourists. Oh well...we still had fun. We went to Muth after the Outlets and Max (my b/f) met us out there and Ashley and Carolyn finally got to meet him...even though he was REALLY sick. I miss him so much...I hate that we live so far away from each other. It's all good, it makes it better when we do get to see each other. But I was really excited about Friday because I got this AWESOME new coat that I just FELL IN LOVE WITH! And I got it...and I'm happy now! HeHeHe! It was really fun getting to hang out with them...we don't really get to hang out outside of work very often. And then on Saturday I was baking and cooking and watching Grey's all day. I'm so proud of myself! HaHa! And Carolyn came over for a while and hung out too...it was fun. It was nice to just have a nice, relaxing weekend. That's been very rare, especially lately...but it's all good. Well I g2g, so I'll ttyl. Loves!

~*Manderz

No comments: